- On Tuesday, it was “National Guard will have 300 troops in DC, but they will be unarmed, and there only for traffic control.”
- By Wednesday evening, it was “6200 troops, armed only with riot control gear will be in DC until the inauguration.”
- Thursday, that evolved into “a fence around the Capitol, and the deployment will be for at least a month.”
- On Friday, it was “The troops might be armed.”
- Now on Saturday, it is “National Guard Troops Deploying to DC Will Come With Lethal Weapons” How long will it be before they are armed with belt-feds and other support weapons?
- It isn't just DC. Now Washington state is activating its National Guard. So has Georgia.
Saturday, January 9, 2021
The Pentagon has activated the following National guard units:
These state Governors are known by me to have activated their troops for service in their own states (there may be others of which I am unaware):
and I am not even counting the 17 other states with limited activations to assist with COVID vaccine administration.
Just in case you were wondering if American Troops would fire on fellow Americans- ‘This Is What I Took an Oath For:’ Guard Troops Shore Up DC in Wake of Violent Siege