Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Censored.

So I saw this article where Florida firefighters (who also run EMS) are being denied Workers' Comp if they are infected with COVID, and if they do not have enough PTO on the books, they simply go without pay for the two week isolation period. Why? Their boss says that there is no evidence that they got COVID while at work.

So, I commented:
So the answer to this, is if you test positive, keep your mouth shut, keep going to work, and don't tell anyone. Hang out in the chief's office. Cough on his coffee cup and computer keyboard. When he gets COVID, see how quickly workers' comp is approved.

My comment was deleted. 

I honestly believe that the COVID thing is being overblown. What isn't being overblown is the financial and economic impact of the response. I would also point out that Reedy Creek is the Walt Disney World fire department. How is ABC (owned by Disney) reporting on all of this? You tell me. I don't watch MSM any longer. 

This also reinforces my opinion: do not take a COVID test. They are being used to discriminate against people. 

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Waah! You are complaining that your comment was deleted, yet you deleted my completely accurate comments about vaccines a while back simply because I disagreed with you. That's called hypocrisy.

I predict you will delete this one, too.

Divemedic said...

Nope. I deleted your comment because you were warned ahead of time that comments would be deleted if they strayed into anti-vax territory. You posted one anyway.

Then you were warned again. You repeated your behavior.

So now you are at it again.

My suggestion is that you start your own blog instead of being an asshole on mine.

FredLewers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.