Monday, November 23, 2020

Rifle project delayed

 I ordered some of the parts for my rifle project from Brownell's. I just got a call from them. The truck was in an accident and all of the packages on the truck were destroyed. An entire shipment of guns, gun parts, and ammo. 

Sounds fishy. I think some Fedex employees just made some side cash. At any rate, I have to wait for the parts to be reshipped, so a week's delay. 

Edited: the shipping company was FedEx. Lasalle, Illinois was the last reported location 

4 comments:

BigCountryExpat said...

I've had 3 packages over the past year get 'lost' from UPS...all weapons parts or ammo.v GunGirl here tells me she regularly loses 4-10 weapons a year, and for the most part it's all in Jacksonville that the 'action' is happening.

Miguel GFZ said...

I smell conspiracy...

John Fisher said...

I had a generator disappear from Fedex between the regional center and my house. Fortunately the company (Power Equipment Direct) shipped another one without charge. I assumed Fedex owned up to them that they 'lost' it in transit.

exile1981 said...

Fedex was delivering a parcel to our property and it was one that required a signature on delivery. Saw the fedex truck slow down as it drove past the house and the driver toss a box over the fence. Called fedex and they claim the driver stopped and got a signature. I demanded to see a copy and never in my life have I signed my name that way. Not even my signature. I figure the driver just didn't want to stop.

Exile1981