Wednesday, November 4, 2020

It's over

 It looks to be over. Biden will be the next President. The only real positive here is that the Republicans still hold the Senate, but it is by a small margin. Collins and Murkowski crossing the aisle will be enough to give the Democrats all sorts of things from their wish list. 

What do the next two years hold? Will there be new gun laws? Probably. Puerto Rico being admitted as a state would give the Democrats two more votes in the Senate. Will that happen? Who knows? Will Biden complete the entire term, or will we see President Harris? Will SCOTUS get packed? 

Interesting times. I am going to post a few items that explain my take on the changes brought about for Florida by this election, then I don't think I will be posting for a bit, until I see how things are going to play out. 

1 comment:

Miguel GFZ said...

"Will Biden complete the entire term"
[shakes magic 8-ball]

Outlook not so good.