Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Casualty Report

I wanted to do a post today about the death toll that has been attributed to the riots/protests/insurgency. It is impossible to get real data.  Some reports place it at more than 30, while left sources and so-called "fact checkers" are saying that the number is much lower. I myself have been able to confirm no fewer than 30 fatalities that are directly attributed to the violence in our cities.

This has caused me to revamp the dead zone list a bit. Any city that has a confirmed fatality that is attributed to BLM/Antifa activity will automatically be classed no lower than a zone 3. Any that has multiple fatalities that occur in more than one incident will be no lower than a Zone 4.

I know that this story is three weeks old, but I missed it.
More than 150 rounds were fired and one woman was shot in Portland on Friday night while protesters on Saturday – some of whom appeared to impersonate press – threw glass bottles and shined lasers at city police officers sent to quell the nighttime unrest witnessed for more than two months straight.

For that reason, I feel that Portland is the first American city that is actually in open warfare, and is thus a zone 5.

No comments: