Sunday, April 5, 2020

Voluntold

I have been getting emails for the past two weeks, looking for more people with medical qualifications. Right now, they are trying to get people to volunteer by offering cash. I called and asked, and the reason why there is so much money is that people with critical care and ventilator experience are needed to work all of these new ventilators the government is buying. Now they are discovering that the have more patients than ventilators, and more ventilators than people who know how to use them.
My sources tell me that it will soon be involuntary- either "volunteer" or lose your medical license.

3 comments:

Angus McThag said...

Another variation of registration is confiscation, huh?

Jonathan H said...

Is this NY State registration, and is there any provision in NY law for this?

Divemedic said...

The two I am seeing right now are calls for people to go to New Orleans and New York. I don't know what the law says in this case.