Saturday, January 25, 2020

A friend and I got shot today

An old Navy buddy of mine sent me an email today about an incident that happened at the range where he lives in Michigan. He was on the firing line when he felt a burning pain in his shin. He looked down, and pulled this out of the fabric of his blue jeans:

I was at the range and there was a couple shooting in the next lane over. They obviously were inexperienced shooters and didn't know what they were doing. I felt an impact to my face and the RSO called a cease fire. It appears that they had an ND and shot the divider between lanes. The bullet fragmented at a piece of it hit my safety glasses. The RSO made everyone was OK, and the new shooters were only allowed to continue after a second RSO was called over to personally supervise them.



No comments: