Friday, November 11, 2016

Publicity Stunt

A woman claims that she was hiking and ran across a couple walking their dogs. It turns out it was the Clintons.


“I saw a couple of people and two little dogs walking toward me and as I got closer, I realized it was Bill and Hillary Clinton,” she told Inside Edition. “I asked to take a picture with her and he offered to take it for me, and the rest is history.”


This story is manufactured and untrue. You see, former Presidents have Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives, and therefore the woman would not have seen a "couple of people," what with the SS agents tagging along, meaning that she is lying and the entire incident here was staged for media reasons.


3 comments:

chipmunk said...

Besides, the Clintons have people for that (i.e. walking their dogs).

Brass said...

They've also shown that the woman was a DNC staffer.

MrGarabaldi said...

Anything that tries to humanize the Clinton's is manufactured...