Saturday, January 18, 2014

This is really getting on my nerves

After hearing from my ex-girlfriend last weekend that she didn't want any of her things back, I decided that enough was enough. I hadn't talked to her since last Sunday, and figured that my stuff was just gone. Last night, she emailed me and said that she had changed her mind yet again, wants her stuff back, and will deliver my things to me as well.

This woman is crazy, and I don't know what kind of games she is playing. I just want her out of my life, and I want her to leave me alone. I can't get over this and move on with her constantly contacting me.

How can I miss you, if you won't go away?

2 comments:

Wraith said...

I can't get over this and move on with her constantly contacting me.

Exactamundo. That's her whole point. She doesn't want YOU, but she wants the control over you.

I'd not only let my stuff go, I'd look into getting a restraining order. Seriously. Someone this manipulative can make things very bad for you, and I can see her doing it just because she can.

Anonymous said...

If you want your things back, have a police officer with you to do it.
Keep all her texts. do not communicate with her. stay away after you get your things back, or decide the things are not worth the games she is playing.
Do not meet with her alone, Record all conversations. No communications with her family either.
Sorry you are going through this. best to quit now before it gets worse, and it will get worse if you let it
AnnieMouse