Monday, August 9, 2010

Why I can't be a conservative

The New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw, Ohio has taken up the cause of harassing and protesting a local strip club. Click here to watch the video.

The strippers have responded by protesting and harassing the church goers.

What an asshole. That preacher needs to mind his own business. This is the key reason why I tune out conservatives every time they mention religion or the bible during a political debate. I don't believe what you believe, I just want to be left alone, you hypocritical piece of crap.

I like looking at naked women, I like having an occasional drink, and I don't care what you think about it.

2 comments:

Roberta X said...

Dude, dead link.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the strippers! Give the sanctimonious moron a taste of his own medicine!