Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Tranny Miss Universe

The tranny that was running in the Miss Universe contest is claiming that he is a woman because he believes himself to be a woman.

Let's say that I believe myself to be a gorilla. No matter how strongly I believe it, I am still not a gorilla.
Let's say that I take pills to make myself grow more hair to look more like a gorilla. I am still not a gorilla.
If I hire a surgeon to perform an operation to make myself look more like a gorilla, I am still not a gorilla.
If I get a million people to say that I can be whatever I identify myself as, and declare than I am a gorilla, I am still not a gorilla.

If I were to believe myself to be a gorilla and took the steps above, people would say I am crazy.

Why doesn't the same thing go for trannies? Just because you think that you are a woman doesn't make you a woman, it makes you crazy.

1 comment:

ASM826 said...

I identify as an Apache attack helicopter and feel like the Man is keeping me down by not arming me with 20mm cannons and letting me fly.