Friday, May 2, 2014

Mortgage bank again

Today is an important day. I have been in a four year fight with SunTrust. It seems like they will never learn. The lawsuit that I filed against them in December has been settled. Although the exact terms of the settlement are confidential, I can say that I received a 5 figure settlement. That is the second time that they have paid me 5 figures within the past year. In the settlement, I agreed to hold them harmless for everything that they had done as of the date of the settlement.

The day after the settlement was signed, they again violated the court's order. I am going to wait a couple of months for them to do it a few more times, and I will sue them again. Sooner or later, they will get the message.

2 comments:

SiGraybeard said...

As a fellow southerner, you'll understand when I say, "some folks ain't got a lick of sense". They really have that "big-company, left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" problem.

Angus McThag said...

Sounds like you're making a decent living off them; actually.