Saturday, June 29, 2013

Be careful out there

There is a buzz on Twitter that if George Zimmerman is acquitted of murder in the shooting of Trayvon martin, that they are going to "kill some crackas." Here are some examples:

This Zimmerman shit so AGGY just lock his ass up cause if they don't imma kill a white person and they better let me go
 If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol
 If Zimmerman win, I'm gonna go kill a white a kid by mistake
 If Zimmerman get off, Ima go kill a white boy and use the same story he did...
 If  get off ima shoot the first /white i see
  white people scared of blacks that's why yall but i'll beat the shit outta one of u

When this case goes to the jury, there are large areas of town that I am going to avoid until this all blows over. We may see violence and riots should he be found not guilty. Living in the Orlando area puts me squarely at ground zero for any problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay safe. If he's acquitted (as he deserves to be) we may well see riots worse than the Rodney King fiasco. Just remember, two to the chest and one to the head. Or just one to the head.