Monday, October 29, 2007

I's a Gansta, yo!

Last night, I ran a call on a woman who was, to use the medical term, "coo coo for Cocoa Puffs." She, along with her 19 year old son, came in third in a physical altercation involving themselves, some random citizens, and the police.

During the altercation, a gun was produced by one of the actors, which caused the police to show the others all of the cool guns they possess, and some bumps and bruises were administered. That is where I come in. We arrived to find mom and son lying on the ground, with police everywhere.

The son yells things like "I's a gangsta, yo!"
"I'm cool, like 69 degrees, yo!"

Complete with baggy pants, blue gang bandanna, underwear hanging out, and his toy gun.

I pointed out to him that flashing toy guns at people with REAL guns is not a very smart thing to do, unless one WANTS to be like, 69 degrees, yo. As in assuming room temperature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - That is wicked funny!!!!