Wednesday, October 9, 2013

L&R Armory again

Back in April of this year, I posted that L&R Armory, a gun shop in Central Florida, was selling stripped lowers for $900. When I gave them a low rating on Facebook, they deleted my rating along with my comments, and blocked me from rating them further.
Now, an anonymous poster with a Central Florida IP address who landed on my blog by Google searching the name of the store, has commented that I am a crybaby for complaining about high prices and poor service.
Unlike L&R Armory, I welcome comments. If Anonymous is in any way affiliated with L&R Armory, I invite you to man up and send me a comment and own up to it. Explain why you felt that you should charge $900 for a stripped lower.
If it is because you wanted the extra profits, own up to it.

No comments: