Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fan mail

I got this email from a "fan"

So, I guess Martin had no right to stand his ground? He was being unlawfully
perused by that fat coward, who needs a gun to feel like a man. Like most
of you gun nuts compensating for something, cowardness, small penis, unfounded fear that the boogey man is going to get you. I feel bad for you.
 Here is my reply:
1 All "Stand your ground" means is that a person is not required to retreat before responding with force when attacked by force. Nothing in the law allows you to attack a person when they are merely following you.
2 There is no law that says you cannot follow someone. Show me where Zimmerman's following of Martin was unlawful.
3 This entire email is a validation of Markley's Law, which states:

As an online discussion of gun owners' rights grows longer, the probability of an ad hominem attack involving penis size approaches 1.

 4 In Zimmerman's case, his fear was not unfounded.


No comments: