Friday, October 25, 2013

Fail deadly policy

A 7-11 store is robbed by a man who attacks a clerk with a cup of hot coffee, pulls a knife, and attempts to steal the contents of the register. The clerk, who had been robbed several times during his six years there, drew a handgun and the robber fled without anyone getting hurt.

The clerk lost his job for violating a 'no weapons' policy.

Like I have said before, the employer faces liability if they do not prohibit weapons. They face no liability if a defenseless employee or customer is killed by a criminal. The truth here is that the business thinks that their bottom line is more important than the lives of its customers and employees.

That is why I don't care what your policy is: I carry everywhere I am permitted to by law. I don't give two shits about your policy.

No comments: