Thursday, July 30, 2020

Security scare

I was sitting at home at 10:30 this morning when the doorbell rang. I was in my underwear and not expecting anyone, so I didn't answer it. A few minutes later, I see that he is walking around the outside my house.

I threw on some body armor, grabbed a PDW, and watched him as I called the cops. He left before they arrived. I got a picture of him, his car, and the back of his shirt, which had the name of a local business on it.

It turns out that he was a construction worker who had the wrong address. I am on XXX road, and he was looking for the next street over, which is XXX avenue. He was supposed to install rain gutters. The funny thing is that the numerical parts of the address on my road are not the same numerical addresses as the houses on the avenue. 

No comments: