Thursday, January 14, 2021

Alternate Social Media

Now that I am banned from Facebook, I have been trying to use Gab and MeWe. No one uses them. I am posting in a vacuum on MeWe. No feedback, and no interaction whatsoever.  Gab is slow and only manages to load about 50% of the time. 

The shutdown of Parler and the extreme restrictions on Facebook and Twitter have turned social media into an echo chamber of neutered conservatives, RINOs, and rabid liberals. This is a disaster for freedom and a force multiplier for the communists. We are going to have to keep working on ways to push back. 


7 comments:

yachtsecurity said...

What is your mewe account name?

Miguel GFZ said...

mewe.com/i/miguelgonzalez26

And yes, MeWe is a wasteland of little feedback.

But they have a group with great clean memes :D

JB said...

Isn't MeWe a communist app? Try Minds, it's mediocre.

DG in StAug said...

Did you try anonup.com?

Divemedic said...

Thanks for the offers, but I am on MeWe under my real name, and thanks to my job and cancel culture, I try to keep the two separate.

Brian E. said...

...and this is why you have a separate account for Divemedic, separate from your personal account. Keeps things neatly organized and proper separation of duties. ;-)

Just a suggestion, of course. Being new here, I really don't want to overstep my bounds. :-/

Divemedic said...

Exactly. There are less than ten people who can connect my real name and this blog, and I am related to three of them.