Monday, October 5, 2020

No posting this morning.

I typically do my morning post the afternoon or evening before. Since this is the Monday morning post, I am typing this on Sunday night. I woke up this morning and my wife and I went to breakfast. Shortly after returning from breakfast, my wife complained that she was having some indigestion, so I gave her some antacids. 

An hour later, she complained that her indigestion was making it seem as though she was having trouble taking a deep breath. Then she complained about her chest feeling tight. I began to worry a bit. 

Half an hour after that, she said that her shoulder, arm, and back were hurting. That was enough for me. We headed to the emergency room. 

Her EKG, blood work, and other tests were all negative for any sort of heart issues. So now we have to follow up with a doctor for more testing. It is now 11 pm, and we are headed to bed. 

Needless to say, I was too busy to do any research for posting. There will be no posting this morning. 

5 comments:

TechieDude said...

Hopefully she has a speedy recovery.

I had something similar happen. Turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck, over the top reflux due to too much alcohol and caffeine for weeks, and a hangover from celebrating the night before. The Docs sussed it up pretty quickly.

Better safe than sorry. These are the kind of symptoms a lot of people ignore and wind up dead.

SiGraybeard said...

Hope it turns out to be nothing serious but those sure were signs that would get your reaction.

Weetabix said...

I'm glad it looks less scary - hope she feels better.

I don't comment much, but I check in every day. I've been meaning to say thanks for all the good content.

chipmunk said...

Hope it turns out to be something easily resolved.

Kalina926 said...

((Hugs))