Friday, December 20, 2019

Breaking

Shootout between Indiana police and a subject who reportedly has 1,000 rounds of ammo in his house. That sounds like a lot to people who do not shoot, but to shooters that is nothing. There have been times when I shot more than that in a single day. Other than shotgun shells and .32 ACP (I don't own a firearm in that caliber any longer since I sold my Tomcat), I don't have a single caliber that is below 1,000 rounds.

However, the police say that they have been "pinned down" for the past two hours by the high volume of fire. Miami police reportedly called them and advised the Indiana officers to find a family or some small children to hide behind. (OK, the last part isn't true, but that is apparently how Miami cops do things?)


1 comment:

Borepatch said...

1000 rounds? Those are rookie numbers.