Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I didn't think they existed

I actually met an honest to goodness communist. This guy was hard core. He was trying to tell me how the Soviets had found the perfect form of government. We had a discussion, and I kept it civil, mostly because I was fascinated at his grasp on alternate reality.

I pointed out the many flaws of communism, and he actually said to me that communism will work, it just hasn't because no one that is smart enough has tried it, yet. When I asked him how he would keep people working, once they realized that they got a share of the wealth, whether they worked or not, he said that people should work for the common good, not for personal gain. He said that those who refuse are traitors to the peole and should be imprisoned or killed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were actually able to speak to Obama? Wow.

TOTWTYTR said...

His last statement unveils the truth behind the communist philosophy. Which is that we should all agree to work for the common good, and if you don't, we'll kill you.

Great political system.

Wraith said...

And so you gave him lots of good drugs and had him committed, right? I mean, I thought that was SOP when dealing with insane people.