Monday, June 4, 2012

Overheard in the gun store

1 A gun store employee telling a customer who wanted to buy an AR15 with a piston upper: "Those are unreliable. The piston is just one more moving part that can break. The beauty of the gas tube is that there are fewer failure points."

2  Another employee who told me that the M&P40 cannot be converted to fire 9mm. The only calibers that the M&P40 can fire are .40S&W and .357Sig. I told him that Storm Lake and KKM both made 9mm barrels for the M&P40. He said I was wrong. I left the store.


1 comment:

Russ said...

Hello,

I work with Heidi at LuckyGunner.com and we specialize in offering in-stock product, fast shipping, and excellent customer service.

We have found that a lot of our customers appreciate product reviews and feel more confident in their purchases if they can read a review and relate with someone who has already tested the product.
Given your strong following of firearm and ammo enthusiasts, would you be willing to review some product for me and for our customers? I can ship you ammo for free if you will shoot it, enjoy it, and tell the world about it.

In the past, LuckyGunner.com has worked with the below bloggers (among dozens of others) to help spread the word about the products we carry and how they perform:
JerkingTheTrigger
Confederate Yankee
HausOfGuns
TheDonovan

If you’re interested, please let me know what calibers you shoot and I will arrange to send you some free product. We are currently doing reviews on many self-defense and hunting loads.

Thanks for your time!
Russ at LuckyGunner.com

My email is: heidi.lynn@luckygunner.com