Monday, September 7, 2020

Russian interference, again?

 This morning I posted a story about how Democrats are laying the groundwork to overthrow President Trump, should he win in November. A big part of that is convincing the American people that the election results are illegitimate. Just today, I see that Biden's running mate is laying even more groundwork for that to happen, using Russian interference, of all things. 

"I am clear that Russia interfered in the election of the president of the United States in 2016," Harris said. "I serve on the Senate Intelligence Committee. We have published detailed reports about exactly what we believe happened. And I do believe that there will be foreign interference in the 2020 election and that Russia will be at the front of the line."


2 comments:

Aaron C. de Bruyn said...

Maybe other people are sheep, but my political stance isn't influenced by Russia. In fact, my political stance existed before social media and the internet. Hang all the politicians. I don't need someone to rule over me, and I don't need to vote for someone to force my neighbor to do what I want.

Sabre22 said...

HHHMM Mueller did NOT find any Russian Interference/Collusion neither did Schiff for Brains. So either she is lying out her ass (True) or she withheld evidence from the special counsel which is a crime.