Thursday, August 1, 2019

ACLU are now biologists

The American Civil (some) Liberties Union is at it again. Already famous for supporting the Bill of Rights, with the exception of that pesky Second Amendment, they again showed the country how they are actually supporters of the leftist agenda, when they began a campaign to declare:

biological male athletes who identify as females won't 'end' women's sports: 'Trans women are WOMEN'

Let's say that I believe myself to be a gorilla. No matter how strongly I believe it, I am still not a gorilla.
Let's say that I take pills to make myself grow more hair to look more like a gorilla. I am still not a gorilla.
If I hire a surgeon to perform an operation to make myself look more like a gorilla, I am still not a gorilla.
If I get a million people to say that I can be whatever I identify myself as, and declare than I am a gorilla, I am still not a gorilla.

If I were to believe myself to be a gorilla and took the steps above, people would say I am crazy.

Why doesn't the same thing go for trannies? Just because you think that you are a woman doesn't make you a woman, it makes you crazy.

3 comments:

Aesop said...

"Treating the symptoms" acknowledges that reality is not what we wish it to be.
That's sane coping.

Believing that your wish is reality is a psychosis.
Which, by definition, isn't just "abnormal", it's clinical insanity.
Left-handers are abnormal, but their function is real: they use their left hand better than their right.
Their belief that such is true absolutely comports with reality.
Abnormal means different, not crazy.

That's just how psychology works.

Someone who wants to dress differently is within the societal bounds their own business.
First Amendment, free expression, etc. etc.

Demanding to be referred to, and allowed to function as, a genetically different sex than biology dictates, not only steps over the line into clinical psychosis, it compels me to join in that psychosis, by pretending an insane fantasy is reality.

That is tyranny, by way of insanity.

I decline to participate, on both counts.

Forcefully, if need be.
And if someone can't deal with the reality that they are the sex they are, no matter how, or how well, they try to camouflage it, they have the problem; I do not.
It's not my job, nor society's, to kowtow to such insanity, let alone enforce nor reinforce it.

They need professional help.
And if they cannot deal with reality and behave appropriately in polite society, they need institutionalization.
Guy wants to wear a wig and a dress? Couldn't care less.
Guy in a dress goes into a bathroom used by women and little girls, he's going to jail.
Not even a hard decision.

Guy wants to play sports?
His birth certificate dictates where he competes.

Allowing genetic men in women's sports is clinical insanity, and should occasion the end of any sport or organization supporting it.
They're lunatics.

Sabre22 said...

There is a very simple solution to the issue. First Biological men (One X chromosome and one Y chromosome)) ONLY compete against other biological men, Biological Women (Two X Chromosomes) ONLY compete against other biological women.
Then make a SEPARATE CATEGORY For trans They compete ONLY AGAINST Trans of the sex they identify as. Simple Problem solved everybody gets to compete on a level playing field

OvergrownHobbit said...

The funny (weird, not ha-ha) thing is that if you're a fellow citizen who does sn't feel right in your own skin, and genetic testing shows you're XY (no abnormalities) and you've got normal male tackle...

The pshrinks don't offer you testosterone, cognitive behavioural therapy to appreciate the bod you've got, social exercises to help you fit in within the range of socially acceptable masculine behaviour, and counselling to find a community that values whatever version of maleness you land on.

Or a similar route for women.

Nope. Nothing doing. Funny, eh?