Sunday, October 14, 2018

Book of Faces

My wife and I own a small business. We advertise on the Book of Faces. Since I have to have an account to manage the business page, I also follow several firearm pages. One of them recently had a lefty from Australia post this comment:

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.

This page is in violation of the above rule, and I will be reporting it to have it removed.
Not only do they hate your Second Amendment rights, they hate your First.





No comments: