Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bulletsafe

In mid April, I ordered two level IIIA Bulletsafe vests, and a pair of lightweight ballistic plates, so that the vests would be rated as level IV. The vests shipped and arrived as promised. The problem is the plates.

They originally were supposed to ship on May 15th. That date came and went, with no notice that my plates had shipped. I contacted the company and received a return email from Chris Hale, the operations manager. He said that there were delays in production, and that my plates would ship by May 30th. Today, I checked and now the ship date has been pushed back again, this time to June 5th. I emailed Mr Hale and asked him to cancel my order, and since I was getting really close to the 60 limit for disputing credit card charges, I went ahead and disputed the charges with my credit card company.

At this point, BulletSafe does not appear to be able to deliver their products in a timely fashion. I would recommend that they be avoided until they can reliably deliver their products as promised.

No comments: