Monday, July 22, 2013

Who knows?

George Zimmerman is back in the news. This time, it is because he is a wannabe paramedic. Apparently, he rescued a family from their overturned vehicle on Thursday. This makes it appear to me that he is a genuinely good person, who actually wants to help people. The kind of person that I want to have as a neighbor. If Mr. Zimmerman were to move in next to me, I would invite him to dinner.
Conspicuously absent from any of the stories of this event is a description of the family he rescued, or their names. Could it be because they were not of a skin shade that supports the current narrative in the press? I have posted on this before: the press never notes race in a story, unless it makes whites look bad, then it is reported whether it needs to be or not.

No comments: