Saturday, May 8, 2010

UCLA professor says overthrow government

He advocates Mexican insurrection to "take back" Aztlan, and that he is engaged in a struggle for communism. He states "La Raza" is at the forefront. Huh, but the TEA party is full of racists, the Minutemen are racists, Arizona is a bunch of racists, but people who advocate invading a foreign country and overthrowing government in the name of your race (Raza) are not racist.He even quotes mass murderer Che Guevara's domino theory.




He says that capitalism is the enemy. Like communism has EVER worked. Using Hugo Chavez and his government is a FAIL. Look at Venezuela and its 30% inflation, and tell me that the system there works.

Well, sport. You and your Raza should remember something when you are plotting your people's struggle against capitalism and imperialism: I have guns (lots of them), and I have ammo (lots of it). Bring it, bitch.

Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
[slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
[slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy! 

Is it wrong for me to express an opinion that someone would do the world a favor by offing this mother fucker? Not because he is Mexican, but because he is an asshole commie that is advocating killing people and overthrowing my country for the benefit of his race.

No comments: