Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Doubt Global Warming? You should be shot

At least that is what James Cameron thinks:

The "Avatar" director was equally unsparing in his comments about those who don't accept global warming as fact.

"That's right," Cameron said. "I want to call those deniers out into the street at high noon and shoot it out with those boneheads."

Turning more serious, he added: "Anybody that is a global-warming denier at this point in time has got their head so deeply up their ass I'm not sure they could hear me."
Of course, any person who disagrees with him would be persecuted by the media for daring to suggest that this pompous windbag should be shot. I doubt he even knows which end of the gun gets pointed downrange.

Of course, James Cameron, like the rest of the rich and famous global warming crowd, thinks that being green only applies to the peasants. After all, he wants to fly into space, and launching his ass into space will take tons of CO2 generating rocket fuel. He regularly flies to Japan, Hawaii, and Rome, and then demands that I bicycle to work, and sweat without air conditioning in the Florida summer. Who exactly has his head up his ass? Either he is an elitist douchebag, or a liar.

Mr Cameron- I am a "denier" and I accept your challenge. I will even loan you a gun, since I am sure that your left wing, liberal, douchebag ass doesn't own one.

I will even make accommodations for your political beliefs. I will let you use a .22 revolver, so you can stay away from those semi-automatic killing machines.

I will use an evil assault rifle.

Rules as follows:

We stand on a football field with our backs to the goal posts. You shoot first. I will let you empty your gun, then it is my turn.

No comments: