Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Made of Win

From the website FML:

Today, I tried convincing my Valentine-hating boyfriend to send me a card, by explaining how important it is to me. He finally agreed and sent me a card. I opened it up, and it wished me ‘harmony and well-being on Lupercalia’. What is Lupercalia? It’s an ancient Roman festival where men run down the street naked, whipping people with goat skins to encourage fertility. FML
One of the replies:

THE ONLY THING I EVER LEARNED IN LATIN, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE LUPERCALIA IS AWESOME.

I LIED, LATIN REALLY WASN’T WORTH IT. AT ALL. BUT LUPERCALIA IS A WIN. WHICH REMINDS ME OF THE REAL BEST HOLIDAY EVER: GRENDELSMASH.
I have been sitting here for 20 minutes reading these.


Ohhh- or this one:

Today, my boyfriend wanted to have Valentine’s Day sex. He then remembered it was unlimited pancakes at IHOP.

No comments: