Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yard sale day

It seems like today was the day for everyone in my town to have a yard sale. There was a guy down the street who had a sign out, saying he was having a yard sale that included a gun collection. I had to go check it out. There were a lot of "quality" pieces, including several revolvers from Miami Firearms, a couple of HiPoints, a Jiminez, and other total pieces of crap. He had a Taurus .357, which he tried to sell me by telling me that it was even better than Smith and Wesson. He did have a single Smith, but the cylinder would not lock up. In other words, junk.


He wanted top dollar, though. He was asking $400 for the Smith, and $500 for the Taurus. The Hi Points? $350.


There is no way I would buy that crap unless I could get for cheap enough to take it to the local "gun buyback" for a profit.

1 comment:

TOTWTYTR said...

Apparently he decided to keep the mind altering drugs for himself!