Saturday, January 11, 2014

My life is insane

So I was dumped in the days leading up to Christmas, out of the blue and with no warning, and would not really give me a reason, other than saying that she was not happy. I was surprised at this, since we had been speaking normally up until a few hours before. She had even told me just that morning that I was her "Prince Charming." She then immediately cut off all contact with me, blocked me from FaceBook, and that was it.

Then, she called me on Saturday, January 4th, and she apologized to me for blindsiding me with the breakup, apologized for lying to me about the dead siblings, the college degree, and all of the other falsehoods that she told. She cried on the phone with me for an hour, and said that she was confused and didn't know what she wanted. She also swore that she was not having sex with those men, that she was only flirting with them. She said she would call me the next day, and then hung up.

She didn't call.

After a few days, I sent her a text and told her that what she was doing was cruel. To play games like this was wrong. I told her I wanted my stuff back, including the expensive jewelry that I had bought her. I pointed out that I had delivered her stuff to her father, and what she was doing was wrong. She sent me back an email, telling me to stop contacting her, stay out of her life, and again swore that she never cheated.

Her father sent me an email on Thursday the 9th, and told me that I am not getting anything back.

Then on Friday, she sent me an email saying that I would be getting my stuff back, and to send her a list of what I wanted.

Friday night, I arrived home and found a package on my porch from Amazon. It was addressed to me. In that package was some things that I know I did not order. I texted her, and asked about it. I got an answer back almost immediately. It was hers, and she apologized for her mistake in sending it to my address.

I have no idea what she is doing. Is she crazy? Is she trying to torture me? Is she trying to remain in contact? Why is she doing all of this? Why can't we just put this behind us?

1 comment:

Wraith said...

She's a psycho whackjob, and no good will come of any further association with this woman or her family.

No more contact. Whatever she has of yours, LET IT GO, learn from the experience, and move on. Trust me, even if she has a ton of gold bullion that was formerly yours, it just isn't worth it.

Voice of experience.